Tuesday, February 20

GOOD NEWS

I'm finally off to have lunch with Sylwia, Owen, & Maya, we've been planning this lunch for a few months now but kept having to postpone it due to our crazy schedules, so before I leave I wanted to tell you a few exciting things.

a) I spoke to someone at the BCG's office at the cost of $2.49/minute & found out that if you go in person (as I am) 90% of the time you receive the visa on the same day, meaning I could fly over for graduation!!

b) spoke to Greg (my future boss) and he said I can start 12 March - which means I can go to graduation & then to Scotland with Amanda, Dom & Family - yipeeee!!!

c) a good friend of mine who I've sorta been on the outs with sent me an email which helped to clear up what was going on - unfortunately I can't reply right now, as I'm running out the door, but I hope to this afternoon, after I run a few errands

Okay I'm outta here, tarra

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home