Tuesday, December 19

MUST BE SEEN

Look at this

That elf is the guy I use to work for, before I moved to London, I tried to make one of myself but it doesn't seem to be working, I'll keep trying & if I get it I'll post it

So I had dinner with my friend Kevin, his wife Sylwia, and their two children, Owen (4.5) and Maya (3rd birthday yesterday) along with "Uncles" Matt and Dave. It was really fun, the kids (who I hadn't seen in nearly 2 years) were fun to play with.

Kevin, Matt & I all worked at boy scout camp together & have been friends for over 10 years now!! Dave is Matt's younger brother, who would come up to visit off & on so he's become part of the camp family as well. Slywia & Kev met at work about 5 years ago. She's a great addition to our "family". Unfortunately, I don't get to see them as often as I would like to.

Owen taught me new (aka his) rules to basic games we all played as a child, just as he starts to loose the game suddenly there are these "new" set of rules which arise, until they fail him & then come out "newer" rules, followed by "the newedest" rules. Owen asked me "does you want to know a secredet you have to keep inside your tummy" so I said sure, "the baby is in momma's belly. To which Slywia turned and said, well I guess he's told you that I'm pregnant.

Maya is much more content to just sit on your lap and watch Sponge Bob, unless SB is dancing, then she has to be up & showing off her ballet moves & her amazing ability to do splits. She is obsessed with being a princess & had that for the theme of her birthday party this past Saturday. We even took some photos of us in our tiaras, which I will post later when I get them from Sylwia. Maya & I have made plans to go sledding when I get back in Jan, if we get any snow!!

Well I best get my day started, making chicken & biscuits so I have to do a bit of food shopping & get packed for tomorrow's flight to Portland, OR :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home