Monday, December 11

Post #505

So check out this report to see the full details of my Gunners game, but here is a photo for those of you who could careless about an Arsenal football match:
My fav, Robin Van Persie, congradulating Mathieu Flamini after his goal yesterday
Okay, tonight is movie night, I'm going to have dinner & then go to the movies with my friend James (Patty's first roommate in CT), so I'm not sure what we will see since I gave him a chance to choose, I'll keep you posted!!
As for my Sunday, I think that I spent all day on the couch watching American football. I watched Miami (Dolphines) clobber New England (Patriots) 21-0, followed by the Buffalo (Bills) stomping over the NY Jets 31-13, both of these games made me sorta sad. Jim (my mate in London) & I have a running email bashing about our fav teams (Pats = me and Bills = him) so watching those games yesterday reminded me of the email that will arrive today when he gets to work making fun of my sucky team . . . oh well at least I don't have to worry about my fantasy football team loosing, since I don't have one!!!

2 Comments:

At 11 December, 2006 18:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Chelsea - ha ha your team sucks

 
At 13 December, 2006 03:15, Blogger PCS said...

You Brits take your soccer way too seriously

 

Post a Comment

<< Home