Wednesday, December 13

busy day

Today I have lots of stuff to do:
  • go to the dentist
  • get a quart of 5W30 synthetic oil
  • get a pair of windshield wipers
  • get my car oil changed
  • do 3 loads of laundry (already started :)
  • pack for my trip to Schroon/Saranac
  • get stamps & mail first batch of Christmas cards
  • drive to Albany & have dinner with my friend
  • drive to Schroon Lake & sleep <-- part I'm looking forward to, minus the fact that when I get there it will be cold & I have to turn up the heat & hotwater tank

The one part I'm NOT looking forward to is driving on the interstate b/c my EZpass has expired & so I have to go through the cash lanes now, which will be hard for me since I haven't had to do that since high school!! Hopefully I remember!!!!!!

Gotta go check the laundry & make sure I know how to get to the dentist's office, here and here are two interesting things to check out . . tarra

1 Comments:

At 17 December, 2006 15:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got your card the other day! Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home