Tuesday, December 12

So sad

Why do people have to leave negative comments on my page & not identify themselves, I mean feel free to disagree with what I say but at least have the balls to tell me who you are!! I don't ever think that I implied that Chelsea was a bad team, I'm just an Arsenal fan & I said it was a good game, again not a negative thing said about "The Blues" (as they are nicknamed)

Okay back to the positive . . . James took me out for dinner last night at the
Pazzo Cafe in Rocky Hill. We each got a sandwich & shared them. I got the ~Ovoline~Fresh mozzarella, vine ripe tomato, fresh basil, topped with roasted sweet red pepper oil & he got the ~Pollo~Grilled balsamic marinated breast of chicken, smoked mozzarella and pancetta, with lettuce and tomato and we shared a Chocolate Lava cake for dessert with vanilla gelato - YUMMY in my tummy!!!!

After that we headed off to the movies to see
Blood Diamond, which was a really good movie. Of course it's not an uplifting story & there is a bit of blood & gore, but we both truely enjoyed it, which was a nice change from my reaction to Borat a few weeks ago. There are some interesting articles out there this one from the world press and this one from the UN if you are just interseted in quick facts about conflict/blood diamonds check out this.

So you want to know what I've done all day today . . . bugger all really! Had breakfast, checked email, signed for a FedEx package, showered, drove to New Haven for lunch with Anne - which took FOREVER but the food was fantastic, drove home, checked email, read the
BBC news, and Pete's blog entry for today along with Zee and Frances's blogs & now I'm updating mine . . . I told you it wasn't much important or exciting!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home