Friday, December 8

The double seater

So I did not take these photos, but thanks to the construction guys who are building dad's dream garage, we were able to see the sad state of affairs in Adirondack, New York!! I'm not sure what is going to happen next, I imgaine the tree will be taken down & then they will check out the condition it's in & go from there, but since I have not spoken to my dad (who is in Las Vegas, NV at the mo) these may be the last shots of the much loved double seater outhouse.
looking at it's front door & left side - you can see the tree that snapped in half (on the right)
right hand side (with windows) & front door
I got a ton of cards written out yesterday and some presents wrapped up, along with 2 loads of laundry, 1 dishwasher loaded/washed/unloaded, and even a little computer play time, all in a days work!
Today I have no plans, I thought about going out to get some last minute things, but I also know that today's high is suppose to be 32F, which makes me think of all the things I could do inside & never have to leave - LMAO!!
Tomorrow Anne & I are going to Westfarms, she is looking for dresses & did not like what the Meriden mall had to offer. I think Westfarms is the mall kinda near Patty's which I rather enjoy going to, but I'm not totally sure. I'll have to ask ma petite soeur later today & also see if she recommends any other malls for dress shopping in the lovely state of Connecticut!
Those interested in reading a bit about Ebola & gorillas, check this out and if that is of no interst to you, you can check out this article about Ashley Cole's fears for Sunday's match, and that's all I've got for ya today, tarra.

1 Comments:

At 08 December, 2006 21:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! Wild photos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home