Monday, December 18

back in CT

So I'm safely back in CT after a 5 day trip to NY. Check out these cool holiday photos.

So the dentist was really really nice, aside from the part where he told me I had to get a filling replaced :( from there I went & got all my errands done that I had listed for the day (yeah me) I met up with my friend at Cracker Barrel in East Greenbush for dinner which was nice to catch up & she's doing really well with her new job & life in ALB, so that was nice to hear.

Thursday I got pulled over for making a U turn over a double yellow line . . . I wouldn't have been so upset if the sherrif hadn't been such a wanker!! He spoke to me like I was a moron, "okay miss, I don't know if you've ever gotten a ticket before but here's the deal, your info here . . . . do you understand or do you need me to go over that all again" HELLO, you just told me as if I where three years old & I am capable of reading it on my own, if I didn't understand you!! From there I managed to make it to Saranac Lake ontime & had afantastic 3 hour lunch with my friend Paula, I think we covered just about every topic under the sun & then some!! That night I had dinner at Maureen & Bob's house.

Friday morning I got up & went back into my old work in time to have "switching labs" cake with my old lab & coworkers, which was nice to catch up with all of them. Lunch with my friend Dave & then I did a few errands in SL (closed out a bank account, checked on my other bank account, bought some books, etc) and then back to my old work to chat with Paula &
Brandon (click on his name to see a cool photo contest of moustaches). That night I ended up going back to M&B's house since people I was suppose to meet up with were dealyed & didn't want to meet until 8pm & I didn't want to wait around (I was done with everything I needed to do in SL around 4.15pm)

Saturday Maureen & I went shopping & had lunch with
Shannon at Applebee's & then went for some more shopping, we finally got home around 7pm!! Look at what was making news while we were out mindlessly shopping.

Sunday I woke up, & got on the road to start my long trek back to CT, I had a few stops along the way so I wanted to get an early start. I safely arrived around 5pm :)

Today I have no real plan, I should get all my Christmas stuff together & make sure it fits in my bag which I need to pack for Wednesday's departure!! In sad news today, I found this out, while looking at the news this morning, but so that I don't end this blog on a totally sad note, check this out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home