Sunday, December 10

lookie lookie

Check this out - it's a link to my friend Fran's blog and I think her post is fantastic!!

Went shopping with my friend Anne today, we got her a dress for a wedding in Feb at the Westfarm's Mall - in & out painlessly!! Then we went to Bed, Bath & Beyond, followed by Linens & Things, and then a final stop at Target . . . all done by 12.45pm, so we grabbed some food at the 99's Restaurant in Newington on our way home.

This afternoon I finished writing my christmas cards, well for all those who have given me their address that is!

Tonight I cooked dinner for Matt & me (Anne & John went out with John's brother & wife) I made lemon parmasan crusted chicken with a salad & broccoli with a wee bit of cheese melted on top (yeah me)

Okay, off to try to find something interesting to watch on the telly, this might be harder than I think, but I'm hoping on a Saturday there should be some good movie on at least one channel, fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home