Tuesday, November 14

Airboats are uber cool!!

Air boat ride was fantastic!! Got lots of views of gators, turtles, birds & fun to be out in the sun on a boat - it's been too long since I last did that!! We went to Loxahatchee Air-boats, which is right by the Arthur Marshall National Wildlife Refuge (which according to the map is part of the Everglades Wildlife Management Area)

After that trip we had lunch at Denny's (Grand Slam breakfast for $4.49) and then stopped by to visit a mate of Dad's Bill Snow who had a heart attack a week ago, so it was nice to be able to visit with him - he seems to be doing well all things considered!

When I get back to CT I will get the photos onto a computer & post them on my blog for all to see. I of course took a photo of me driving in our light blue VW beetle convertible :)

Tonight I think we're going for seafood, after Dad & Patty get done with cocktails on the deck. Here is a photo of mom's puppies who took a nap after breakfast this morning - such a rough life out there in Portland - LMAO!!!

Looks like I might be doggy sitting for Mr. Jackson (Eden's golden retriever puppy) while she goes to London with her man, John, the first week in Dec. That will be nice to have something official to do, but that doesn't require me to work during holiday time PLUS I'll have the run of 2 houses (Dan's house on 15th street in DC & her house in Indian Point, MD) and her car - I'm starting to really LOVE this plan :)

Well I best get off the computer & get out on the deck where Patty & Dad are talking stocks - yuck (lol)

Not sure what I'll do tomorrow, I have to drop Dad off at the airport at 10am then I'm on my own . . . probably will put the top down (Dad likes to drive with the top up) & search for some beaches or maybe go shopping (can't go wrong either way, ah???)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home