Thursday, November 2

checkin in

Yesterday, Amanda & I went to a coffee shop on States Street & I got a great shot of the capital building then we picked up Dom & got him to where he needed to be to get his ID badge for the pri. building. Then A&I went to Borders & got the book, London by Edward Ruthurford (sp?) and a few post cards. Then we had some carmel apple cider - yum yum! From there we went to pick up Dom. Last night we went to a mexican place that is better than Taco Bell, but not a sit down restaurant - I got the fajita ranchero burrito - YUMMERS!!!

Here is a photo of Dom & Amanda - aren't they uber cute?!?!?! Dom is really settled in Madison, WI, which is cool!! He works for David Watkins. Amanda will start working on the 13th of Nov so she's stoked about that!! Dom left this morning on his bike to ride to work - it was so cute, A&I were sitting watching the morning news & he was bouncing around the flat (as only Dom can do), Amanda said, "do you want to give Sara a hug since you won't see her for awhile?" and he said in his little kid voice, "no", so I blew him a kiss & said I didn't want to hug him cause I might mess up his hair - LMAO!!!!

We're off to a coffee shop & then headed back to Chicago early so Amanda doesn't get stuck in the uber bad traffic on her way home.

Here is a photo of Patty from WPB with her co-workers in West Palm Beach, FL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home