Monday, November 13

Post #488

WOW that's a lot of posts!!

I just got back from having lunch with my mate Ellen (who I met in 1995 at Camp Read). SHe lives in Whitehall, MD but happen to be in Baltimore today for a doctors appt (she has chrones disease). On our way to lunch I got a phone call from non other than one of my best mates, Eric, which was a great surprise & really rounded out my day!! Ellen & I had lunch at the Crack Pot - I had a blackened crab cake with fries & coldslaw - YUMMERS!!!!!

Now I'm back at Jean's waiting for her to pick me up to go to the airport so I can fly down to West Palm Beach to hang with dad & Patty for a few days & drive around in a convertible - yeah baby!!

Did I tell you yesterday before I left DC I had to get rid of a rat in a trap outside Dan's backdoor?? It was GROSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had heard the thing snap on Saturday night, but when Kev went to check on it the rat had gotten the peanut butter, but not gotten caught, so he added more bate & reset it . . . overnight the sucker got caught, but since Dan & Kev left at 5.40am they didn't have time to check the trap before they left . . . Jackson & I discovered it later in the day when we were playing outside, YUCK!!!

Okay off to make sure everything is packed, Tarra xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home