Tuesday, November 14

WPB/Jupiter arrival

Hiya from a condo in Jupiter, Florida (just north of West Palm Beach) . . .

I landed safely, about 15 minute early with the added bonus of only 45 passengers on board so we all had a row of seats to ourselves :) Patty & Dad picked me up at the airport & now we're back at "her condo" (with 4 bedrooms & a 2 car garage - should any of you fancy a visit she's here till January & she'd love to have visitors!!)

Tomorrow Dad & I are going to attempt going on an air-boat ride & if that fails I think I will just drive all around in our VW bug convertible looking for good beaches - lol.

Here are some photos which I know most of you won't care about BUT my lil sis will LOVE & might even drool on the keyboard over them - LOL!!!

front view of a 2005 corvetteback view
Okay, Patty's work computer is warning me it is going to "lock up" in a few, so I better post this since I don't have the code & she's in bed now.

Toodle-Pip

1 Comments:

At 14 November, 2006 14:39, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOTTA LOVE THOSE VETTES! YEAH BABY, YEAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home