Friday, November 3

in portland

So I arrived safely last night after a rather long BUMPY flight from Chicago. My mom was there to pick me up & we came straight home was it was 9.30pm local time & I"d been traveling a lot during the day.

I was greeted at her house by her two dogs, Henry (2.5) & Quid (9 months) who helped to give me the tour of her house & later who also helped to unpack my bag & distribute my socks & dirty laundry all over the house for me - aren't they sweet!! We had a snack & watched some Grey's Anatomy before going to bed.

This morning I was awoken by a wet paw (he'd just come in from outside) tapping me on the shoulder, apparently I had forgotten in my sleepy-state to pay attention to Henry. Now I've showered & am ready to face the day - I think we're off to a coffee house, which is good cause I think I'm having withdrawal after my 2 days in Madison :)

Not sure what else we have planned while I'm here - I know tomorrow night my mom is having a party with all of her friends.

Oh yes, before I forget . . . now it looks like I won't be going back to London till late Dec or early Jan . . . but will keep you posted as I know more!

1 Comments:

At 04 November, 2006 01:50, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to meeting you! YAHOO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home