Saturday, November 4

in need of more to read??

So here is a good site to check out if you are in need of a "new daily blog" or just what to check some random places out - thanks to my new friends (well we've known eachother online for about a year but only just met in person tonight!!) in Portland, see side bar for their blogs (Rathnait & Redolence)

CONGRATS to Lindsey today & to Frances in a few days for making it to one year, that's a FANTASTIC accomplishment not all can brag about - keep taking it one day at a time & soon you'll have 25 years like my mom :) So glad I was able to meet you both & be out here in Portland for your big days!!

Back to my day . . . mom & I got up & had breakfast of eggs florintine & a duch pancake with marionberries (apparrently native to Portland) at Violet's Cafe, from there we went on a drive around Portland in the on & off drizzle & rain (very typical to what I would be experiencing if I were in London right now) Around 2pm I lost steam, so we came home & watched Julia Roberts in the movie Erin Brockovich, them we left to go to the meeting. After the meeting we went to the Indian Oven where a group of 11 ordered dinner but then only 7 of us eat our dinner there since the service left much to be desired!! THe food wasn't bad, but as I've said before I'm now a curry snob so it was not up to par with my current standards. Now we're back home & Quid is whinning for me to pay attention to him, so I will end this now & find his toy to throw around.

Tarra :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home