Tuesday, November 7

more photos

So here are a few of the group mom & I took today - again if you look under my photos (to the left) and look under 2006-November you will see the rest of the photos.

On our way up Mt Hood today (in the rain) we passed this sign, so I stopped & had to take a peek - I ran up the trail a bit & wished we'd had more time & less rain - looks really AWESOME!!

I think the sign says it all


me coming down the trail

mom in the main room of the Timberline Lodge - the sign says, Timberline Lodge 6,000 feet, Mt Hood 11,245ft, Average snow at Timberline 41ft - how cool is that?!?!?! They have year round skiing!!!!!!!!!

The lodge as we were leaving - you can see the beautiful weather - lol - it was not as cloudy when we arrived, but as we had lunch there the place just clouded over & continued to pour down with rain!! It was a great trip despite the crap weather we got!!

1 Comments:

At 07 November, 2006 05:26, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Timberline Lodge is one of my absolute favorite places ever. It is so amazing and the mountain is beautiful and it's just cool. (Little movie tidbit: the outside shots of the house in The Shining were actually of Timberline Lodge... The inside was shot somewhere else. Neato!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home