Sunday, August 13

Sunday in review

So as expected dinner was FANTASTIC! We had what I like to call, "Amanda's Mexican Meal" . . . fajita wraps with avocado & melted cheese (toasted under the grill), chicken, onions, bell peppers, garlic, chili pepper, tomatoes done sorta stir fried on the hob and basmati rice.

After dinner we became stupider after watching Airplane 2: The sequel. After that was over I headed home to KT, where I am now waiting for my wash to finish so I can hang it all up & go to bed.

11.5 days left . . . YEAH, but before that, next Sunday Dom, Amanda & I are going to make dinner at mine & bake a birthday cake for Mike, it is the one thing that is keeping all 3 of us motivated to make it through this week!

1 Comments:

At 14 August, 2006 07:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to have something to look forward to! Glad you had a great evening. Just keep on truckin'

Love, Mommio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home