Friday, May 19

Berlin here I come

Guten Tag (good day), tomorrow at about 4am I get a train to Luton airport where I get on a plane at 6am and fly to Berlin. Then I hopefully can figure out the German transport system & get myself to the hostel where Katie & Jo will be awaiting my arrival. I'll drop off my bag & off we go to explore Berlin :) I'm packed & ready to go with even a few German phrases:

Ich mochte wasser (I would like water)

Die rechnung bitte (The bill please)

Sprechen sie Englisch (Do you speak English?)

Ich spreche kein deutsch (I don't speak German)

Danke schon (Thank you)

Ok, signing off b/c I need to get a few hours kip before my weekend adventure starts!!
Guten Abend (good night) and auf wiedersehen (goodbye)


Shann, maybe I'll meet the father of your godchild while I'm there, don't worry, I'll take a photo if I do - LMAO ;-)

3 Comments:

At 21 May, 2006 16:05, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gute Aufgabe, Sara, nicht schlecht für einen Amerikaner.

 
At 21 May, 2006 16:07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Теперь, если бы Вы могли бы только изучить русского, Вы были бы трёхъязычные! Как внушительный, который был бы?

 
At 21 May, 2006 16:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

¿Que tal tratar algún español en allí? ¿Usted obtenía bueno consigo en Costa Rica, donde usted no?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home