Tuesday, May 16

Cultural Event

So some of my mates from London, like to do something "cultural" yet inexpensive once a month. May's event is the play Two Thousand Years. Tonight was the night :)
June's event is
Avenue Q

So for £11 we got to see the play. It was a group of about 15 of us - we met up at 6pm, grabbed dinner at the cafe in the theatre, sat outside & chatted then in to our seats. Albeit, our seats were the "nose bleed" section, but you can't expect much for £11 can you? The play was very funny! I don't want to say much about it and give it away, but if you want to know more click on the title up above - it's got a good overview.

In other exciting life news for me . . . I had my last ever lecture for my masters today!!!! I just have lab from 2pm tomorrow - 5pm Friday and then I'm all done with classes for my masters - WOW, it's a bit crazy, where did the time go?!?!? It just flies by when you're having fun, which is all I ever seem to have here.

Ok, it's late, gotta head to bed, need to go to the post tomorrow, buy some food for my sis (for this weekend, when I'm not around), swimming, & give blood for my uni mate's summer project (we get mentioned in her thesis paper & free chocolate!!) She only needs 50mL/person from people who have not been in leishmania infected areas for the past two years & BCG negative - luckily I qualify for that, and I'm getting better at giving blood, so I might actually not pass out this time (fingers crossed)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home