Wednesday, May 17

UEFA Champions Finals

So tonight is an important night for footballers! It's the UEFA Champions Finals. (UEFA stands for Union of European Football Associations) Normally this would not be such a big deal to me, but my favourite football team is playing!!! So tonight in Paris, Barcelona will face Arsenal. To quote Jade, "Bring it on Barcelona, you ain't got nuttin!" followed much more calmly by, "did that sound American?"

In other news, I got my grades from last term back (finally) this strike is really slowing things down, I'm not a fan of it one bit!!

Well I think that's about it for today.


Oh yeah, nearly forgot, I was able to give blood without passing out & I even looked at my blood at one point!! Turned out we only needed to give 30mL. I got an English chocolate candy bar - forget the name of it now, haven't eaten it yet, I'm saving it, not for a rainy day of course because then nothing would ever get saved - lol - and I'd be eating it now.

Keep your fingers crossed for sunny warm weather in Berlin this weekend, suppose to be 11C and overcast with rain in London :( what happened to our summer weather?!?!?!?

Sadly :( I report Barcelona beat Arsenal 2-1 tonight.

3 Comments:

At 17 May, 2006 18:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Arsenal. I'm wearing my Arsenal shirt for luck! What time is the game?

Love, Mommio

 
At 17 May, 2006 20:18, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who cares about soccer. Wake me up when it's over.

 
At 17 May, 2006 22:01, Blogger Sara said...

Game was at 19.45 GMT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home