Thursday, January 26

More presents arrive 3

I was finally able to meet up with Jim this evening, since we didn't have schedules that worked well yesterday and here is my 3rd present of the day . . .






















I must tell you his intension was to get an England rugby cup shirt (since the Six Nations is on), but they're very difficult to get at the moment, so he found his second choice (I can hear Paula, Will, & Kevin now "AWESOME choice!!!")

Here are some close ups of my flowers - I was smelling them & just had to add them in b/c they're so beautiful & smell so wonderful!!!


So I really must get back to reading now - I've just had such fun with all my surprises - almost better when the presents come in slowly, makes my birthday celebration last that much longer :)

I don't feel any older yet either, guess your late 20s are the same as your mid twenties!! Must admit I'm looking forward to 30, I think I'll feel like a real adult then, but then again, maybe not - LOL!

3 Comments:

At 26 January, 2006 20:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you heard right,
PERFECT choice !!!
Way to go Jim : )

 
At 26 January, 2006 21:15, Blogger Sara said...

knew you'd love that one Paula!! I'll be sure to pass your message along to him when he gets home on Sunday! MISS YOU!!!

 
At 27 January, 2006 17:22, Blogger Sara said...

But how could I grow up SO close to Yankee stadium & be a Sox fan?? I probably would have to start to lie about where I grew up, and that's just not right!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home