Sunday, January 22

Sunday night dinner

So Susan & I had study group at my flat today since I'm still not feeling great & didn't want to travel into uni. Since we normally have dinner at my place after with Jim & Rob we decided to offer to cook fro the boys since they normally cook for us & seeing as we'd already be home, it made more sense this way.

We studying for 1 hour then went shopping (b/c stores close at 5pm) got word that the boys couldn't make it, we were starving, so we started to cook immediately!!
We made teriyaki chicken (sauce we made from scratch) with roasted vegetables (red, yellow & green peppers, carrots, broccoli, potatoes, & onions) and garlic bread (was still cooking at time of photo)


After dinner was done we studied for another hour when I remembered about the dessert we were going to make!

For this we made blueberry scones from a mix that my sister's god-mother gave me for Christmas - it just needed water to be added - they were fantastic!! The shiny parts on the exterior are the sugar crystals.

Note that our meal had red, orange, yellow, green & blue in it - MUST be healthy if you can get all those colours onto the same plate!!

Since the boys weren't able to come we now have lunch for tomorrow with our leftovers - we actually mixed the chicken & extra sauce in with the veggies - YUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

This week's paper topics (given to us by Greg Bancroft) have to do with memory & vaccination - I'm looking forward to it.

My mom's friend Mindy's dog just had 6 puppies, here is a cute photo of mom with 5 out of the 6 babies - Aren't they just the cutest?????? If you would like more photos and details of the puppies, feel free to visit her blog site by clicking here.

Skunk with Jack, Christian, Richie, Billy and Robbie (missing is CJ)

ONLY 3 MORE DAYS TILL . . . .

I'M 28!!!!

Okay, now off to finish reading a few more articles for my grant proposal due in a few weeks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home