Tuesday, January 24

1st arrival

So my first birthday present arrived today and thanks to the dry cleaners downstairs who held it for me I actually received it today - I have 2 other notices of mail that wouldn't fit through our mail slot which I will attempt to pick up later this week.

I tried to wait till tomorrow to open it but it was calling to me from my table while I was trying to read immunology - it won :)

Take a look:

All the essentials which I can't easily find over here in England!!

I can't wait to start enjoying them all!!

Thanks lil sis, you're the best!!!

I have to admit I love it here, but I'm not a fan of their salad dressings. So last week when we went out for lunch they had 2 choices, French dressing that was like a bad creamy Italian or Russian which was a thick white dressing with no real taste. VERY peculiar if you ask me, oh yeah and different places call them different things, but they never seem to taste like what I'd expect, learned to just eat salad's at home with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, pepper & salt.

Cold Update: Throat getting better, headache getting better, nose still stuffed and an added bit of fun was having NO voice today!

Well off to take a bath & read some more Immunology journal articles - fun fun fun!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home