Thursday, January 26

More presents arrive

So I rushed home today to meet DHL so I could sign for my package - as I was getting off the bus I noticed a guy in a red & yellow jacket standing close to my flat door, so I sorta ran in front of traffic (don't worry I looked the proper way before jumping into the street) & yelled, "I'm here" which definitely surprised him - he was 30 minutes earlier than I'd expected, so luckily I left class just as it was ending or I would have missed him and had to have figured out where the service centre is (outside of London - which would make getting there a bit difficult or at least expensive!!)
Before I show you my birthday presents I have to put in the shot of my Christmas present that reminds me of the ADKs from Maureen & Bob. Beautiful isn't it!!! So here are my newest birthday presents . . .

Lovely flowers are from Maureen & Bob (probably can't read the card, huh?)
Mom remembered about the lack of Margarita mix in this country & so she sent the mixer :)

I think the title explains itself

Well I'm off to read the papers for tomorrow's class - my presentation went very well today, when I was done with the materials/methods & figures Greg said, "Fantastic job Sara" so that makes today a great day!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home