Monday, October 3

Main Room of the flat

















Above: view from the hallway into the "main" room
Right: view from far end of "main" room (under the lofted bed is the kitchen and opposite from that is the bathroom, on left behind fan are 2 closets with shelves and hanging rail)

Note:
  • Japanese Paper Lanterns - when I got here they were just hanging bulbs, dad found the lanterns and put them up for me - makes it look a lot more "homey"
  • Buddhist flags - given to me by one of mom's friends - makes the room colorful, seeing as I don't have any little things to put on the shelves.
  • Plants - I just had to buy a few plants, not nearly as many as I had in SL, but it will do for now.


1 Comments:

At 04 October, 2005 00:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Starting to look homey...although I must say it's smaller than I thought. Hope your head cold is better today :)

As I type, Lonnie's is grilling some swordfish & roasting fresh asparagus, fennel, onions & carrots for my b'day dinner...YUM!

be well! love ya Ra!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home