Friday, September 30

30 Sept 2005

So I forgot I had thought about setting up a Blog before I left the states, thanks to by old boss at Trudeau, I've remembered it and will try to keep it up to date. Of course now with classes starting on Monday I probably will have little to no free time, but I will try to at least write once a week - it will be a nice study excuse :)
Everyone wants photos, but at the moment I can't find the cord I need to go from my computer to camera to connect them - probably can buy one here in London will have to look into that this coming week.


I do have some photos from this summer, this first one is of Jackie, Alina and me at some bar in New Haven, one week before I left.












Here are Jackie and Alina - I sure miss chatting with them - I mean entereing data with them ;)







This next one is of Matt & me camping Labor Day weekend on Sable Island, before the HUGE downpour of rain :)




This is a photo from Labor Day weekend as well - I can tell you this is one thing I definitely do miss - London is great, but my window view doesn't look like this any more.

Well I think this is enough for the first day - maybe I will be able to post my old emails and sort of back date them - will have to look into that.

1 Comments:

At 30 September, 2005 16:14, Blogger PCS said...

I am not old!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home