Sunday, October 2

Lazy Sunday afternoon

Dad arrived earlier and we went out for a bite to eat. I thought my cold was getting better but it still seems to be hanging on. I was suppose to go and pay my rent this afternoon, but dad offered to take it down for me so I could come straight home and rest. Aren't dad's great!!

It is another beautiful sunny day - I'm starting to think it only rains in London at night or at least that's the way it has been for the past 3 weeks! I'm a little upset that I can't be out enjoying the sites & sounds of the city, but know that if I don't rest now I will be in BIG trouble later this week.

I think I will make myself another cup of tea, take some vitamin C & zinc, and continue my lazy Sunday afternoon of reading. I'm reading Plainsong by Kent Haruf. I've just started reading so I don't have an opinion about it yet, but it came very highly recommended by a good friend of mine in CT :)

3 Comments:

At 03 October, 2005 13:56, Blogger PCS said...

It's odd about no rain. 1976, the year I spent at the LSTMH was a drought year. The Thames was just a stream down the middle of the channel and it was hot! I too wondered where all the rain and fog was.

 
At 03 October, 2005 15:11, Blogger Sara said...

for the first time today it's getting rather dark, so maybe I will get to see rain

 
At 03 October, 2005 15:42, Anonymous Anonymous said...

your favorite "little" Yankee fan will be thrilled to know you got his letter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home