Monday, July 6

29th & 30th

Happy belated 4th of July to all of my American readers!

I spent the weekend in Scandinavia! Friday night I flew to Copenhagen, Denmark, explored all around on Saturday during the sunny 80F weather and on Sunday we took a train over to visit my 30th country, Sweden, the city of Malmo to be exact! So even though I had to miss my trip to Poland in June, I was able to make up for it with 2 new countries this weekend :)

I don't have time to give you the full details but we did see all the "must sees" for these two cities as our exhausted feet & legs can tell you. Back in London this morning at 1am (our flight was delayed due to air traffic issues over France - ya know the Tour de France is on at the moment)

Sorry for such a quick uninformative update, but hey, it's better than nothing right??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home