Tuesday, March 17

Who knew spare change could add up to so much!

So with Kaylie's help last night I decided to count all of my "spare" change. Anyone wanna take a gander at the total amount, minus the coppers, I couldn't be bothered to count them out, but there is still 3/4 of a sandwich zip lock bag full of them! I had about a sandwich zip lock bag of 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins (I'll give you a small hint, there were £12 (24 pieces) in 50p coins).

A slightly larger hint: If you don't count the £1 and £2 coins, I could probably get a return flight with EasyJet.

A bigger hint: If you only count the £1 and £2 coins, if I had £50 more, I could get a return flight to NYC when Virgin Airlines is having a sale!

If you need more hints, I'm sorry, but that's all I can come up with at the moment.

For those of you who have given up trying to figure the amounts out, the silver coins (5, 10, 20, and 50 pence pieces) equalled about £70 and the gold coins (£1 or 2) equalled about £200, for a grand total of £270, can you imagine????

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 17 March, 2009 17:17, Blogger Vicky Trabosh said...

reminds me of how 'rich' we are and sometimes we don't even notice. Thanks for the great post1

 
At 18 March, 2009 09:44, Blogger Sara said...

cheers sis ita! egg-zack-ta-lee!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home