Monday, March 2

March Madness

well not really, just my day today was rather busy, started off with back to back meeting with my boss, followed by lunch with the girls (aka my coworkers), then back onto the computer for an afternoon of faffing about on Prism, a statistical analysis program which I know is wonderful, but I've just had my fill in the past 2 weeks of graphing the same data 9 different ways (and no that's NOT an exaggeration!) After that Tash & I met to chat about what we're going to present at our 2 hour lab meeting on Wednesday, which of course included a carrot cake muffin break whilst looking at the hen do photos she'd taken at the weekend - ya know it helps motivate if you can do something totally mindless for 10 minutes. After that I started reading a paper on the differences between IL-17A and IL-17F and before I knew it, it was 5.30pm, so I left. Came home, made taco salad for dinner for Kaylie & me (lettuce, tomato, beef with taco seasoning, carrots, onions, peas, sweet corn, green beans, cheese, and salsa with a soft taco shell on the side - YUM!) Then Kaylie checked her email & I read for a lil while before going to the gym, yes that's correct the gym at 8.30pm, which I think is a good time for me, the gym is less busy, I've had time to eat & digest and I can come home, shower, blog quickly (like I am now) and then crawl into bed. The trainer left a note for me on my exercise program with a motivational quote, which I thought was very nice. I have to say the staff there are insanely friendly, I don't think I've ever been to a gym where they were so friendly & welcoming. Whilst I was there I saw a girl training with boxing gloves & her trainer - looked like fun, but rather difficult.

Okay that's basically it for today. My mum leaves NY tomorrow headed across the pond & arrives into Londontown Wednesday morning :) I can't wait to see her, I know I just saw her like 2.5 weeks ago, but it will be fun to have her here at my flat, which she's not seen yet, well aside from video skype, but that's not really the same.

Hope you all had a good Monday!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home