Wednesday, May 9

Hump Day

Another busy day ahead of me, as I have to meet with the people who give the money for my work soon & before I go to Porton Down, I have to have a PowerPoint presentation of all my work thus far ready - YIKES!!! So I apologise again for a lack of a good post, but I'm hoping by now I'll be able to access the internet at home (they were suppose to come at 9am to install all the required "stuff").

I only have two things to say right now . . . how freakin stupid can our president get and on a totally different but funny note, my mom's dog Henry got a report card from his doggy day care which said he has a girlfriend named Maggie - isn't that just the cutest thing?!?!?! (when I found this out all I could hear was "Henry & Maggie sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in the baby carriage" LMAO

FYI, for those who care to know, an "assay" is a type of scientific experiment - it is a procedure where a property of a system is measured - it's used to figure out the presence/absence/quantity of one or more components - hope that helps a bit.

Update as of 13.55: I am happy to report that former President Bill Clinton is doing something positive, this will balance out the stupidity of our current president's comment to the queen!

2 Comments:

At 09 May, 2007 10:01, Blogger Sara said...

the internet is up & running - just got a txt from one of my flatmates - YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10 May, 2007 06:02, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD GRIEF. Our president is SUCH an idiot. :(

Anyway, glad your Internet is up and running and I hope your week slows down just a bit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home