Friday, April 27

Friday, Friday, Friday

Can you tell I'm knackered - that was the best title I could come up with!!

An interesting fact that I learned today via email is that on either May 6th or June 5th (depending on the way you write out the date) at three minutes and four seconds after 2 AM this year . . . the time and date will be 02:03:04 05/06/07. In the email it said to mark you calendars because this date will never happen again . . . a friend from SL replied back with the moment you are living in now will never happen again either - which to be honest I knew, but didn't think about it that way. So I just thought I would pass along that message in case you find it interesting, if not you can just skip this whole post as I have nothing else interesting to tell you about, SORRY!!

My plans for the weekend are as follows:
Friday night - maybe a gig in Camden with Louise
Saturday - meet up with Keri (my friend Heather's old flatmate) at 3pm outside the Camden tube station & that evening I'm going over to my mate Ellie's house in Westminster for girlie night - a few of our other mates are coming over from Swindon & down from York.
Sunday - Estee & I are going to attempt to find a boot sale to a) sell her stuff at b) me to peruse what this shindig is all about - might be able to check off one of my 13 things I wanted to do by years end if the weather holds!

Okay off to finish off my experiment - keep those fingers crossed as I might have gotten a protocol to work which no one in the lab has gotten to work over the past 3 years - yeah me!

2 Comments:

At 27 April, 2007 17:27, Blogger Sara said...

okay one last silly thing

 
At 29 April, 2007 16:16, Blogger carmilevy said...

I think we all deserve to be a little knackered when we get to Friday. The weeks seem to be so much more intense these days than they've ever been, so by the time we get to the end of them, we're just about ready to collapse from exhaustion.

Of course, it's Sunday and I STILL feel that way. I dread returning to the office tomorrow.

Congrats on your lab wizardry. How cool is that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home