Friday, May 4

busy busy bee

Super busy today & crunched for time as I had to go over to Imperial to get yet another ID card - ugh I dislike all these photo ID cards which I have to carry around!

I've got a meeting in 30 minutes with my boss to discuss my data from the past week & then I'm gonna have to grab some lunch & finish up some work before leaving for the airport on my way to Germany for the weekend - YEAH!!!!!!!!! We are going to try to go to Heidelberg or Trier on Saturday or Sunday depending on soccer schedules.

In other real news, a company called, DNA Worldwide, is offering an early baby gender test which is becoming rather controversial - the worry being that some people will abort or be persuaded to get an abortion after finding out the gender.

1 Comments:

At 04 May, 2007 15:28, Blogger jen said...

have fun in germany!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home