Wednesday, March 14

landlords can be such a pain in the arse!

So in typical Leo style (nothing has ever been easy with this particular landlord) he had to haggle with me on the phone about returning the deposit money to me. He started off by saying that I shouldn't be looking for a 2 bedroom b/c then when my flatmate & I have a fall out I'll be stuck for the rent - I don't recall asking for his advice, I just asked if he had any 2 bedrooms, (which he doesn't) so he decided to rehash the fact that he specializes in 1 bedroom & studios for the exact reason mentioned above & AGAIN advised me not to have a flatmate - ugh!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 14 March, 2007 19:40, Blogger PCS said...

Good Ol Leo! You read my mind. I was going to ask you to post some flat finding stories. Are you trying to stay in the Camdentown area?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home