Monday, January 29

Feeling older, well not me actually

I know I've been bad about posting recently but I've been swamped with stuff to do, mostly reading mail, organizing for the party this past Saturday (huge success!) and resting my ankle, which is SLOWLY getting better but you all know slow is not a pace I enjoy, SO I'm trying to be good about it, which is why this post will be very short!!

At the party we had, Patty, Dad, Anne, John, Matt W, Aunt Pat, Diane, Kevin, Sylwia, Owen, Maya, Matt S, James, Mr & Mrs T, Mike T, cousin Betty, Bea, Ernie, Marlene, Kylie, Mike V, Kristen, PJ, Mr & Mrs U and me - impressive we all fit into Patty's place :)

I hope to be able to download the photos from my camera later this week & have them posted for ya'll to see asap.

Being 29 feels just like 28, which felt just like 27, which felt just like 26, which felt just like 25, so I think I'll just start telling everyone I'm 25 years old, I think it would be believable since I still get carded for 18yo at the movies!!!

Okay I'm off to get some Advil & make an ad for my wonderful car that I must now sell before moving to London, I'm very sad about this, cause I do so love my car, but I could also use the cash more!!!! Soooo if anyone knows someone who wants to buy a 2005 Subaru Legacy sedan, 5-speed manual, fully loaded, with sunroof and rear spoiler, let me know!!!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 29 January, 2007 22:38, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well sheesh, I drove you around in my 1995 Subaru Legacy sedan with rear spoiler (alas, NOT fully loaded nor a 5-speed manual) TWICE while you were here and you never once said we drove the same car! I know my car sucks and all, but the poor thing is so very old. Sheesh. :-)

Happy birthday, just the same though! I'm sorry I'm late in posting these wishes. I suck. There's no other explanation. Regardless, I'm glad the party was great fun and I hope your birthday was enjoyable too - even with the sprained ankle!

~Zee

 
At 29 January, 2007 23:02, Blogger Sara said...

I can't believe I didn't tell you, I almost recall talking about it while in the parking lot after the movies, but then again, maybe we were busy looking for the parking ticket that I thought about it & then forgot to tell you.

 
At 30 January, 2007 04:12, Blogger carmilevy said...

Damn, sweet ride! I've always wanted the wagon, for some reason. I love wagons: easy to stuff a mountain bike into, I guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home