Tuesday, January 30

On a mission

My mission today is to get this car ad totally set up.

As I told you yesterday my car is "for sale" so after setting up the ad online I got an email that said she had to fax me some agreement paper & that I would have to send it back with a copy of my credit card to process it before they could put the ad in the paper soooo I had to ask Anne if she could receive a fax for me at her office. Of course being the wonderful person that she is she agreed & we made plans to have lunch in New Haven since I'll have to go in to her office to make this transaction happen.

I'm hoping the lady at the newspaper sends the fax before noon so that I can get it back to her asap, I'd like the ad in tomorrow's paper (originally I'd asked for it to start today, but apparently that's not going to be happening!)

Still not sure when I leave yet, but I have learned that my living situation is all f***ed up :( I was suppose to live with a cousin, who just sent me an email on Friday to announce she's quite her job & moving back to the states some time this week. Ugh, if it's not one thing it's another these days.

I did get to open all my presents from my party at Patty's condo yesterday & I got some awesome stuff - took photos of all of it - again hope to get those up later this week - you have to remember that my camera & suitcase are in the basement & the computer is upstairs so if I forget it when I get up in the morning (which is 90% likely since I'm still partly asleep) it's unlikely I will go down there again just to get those things, stairs are a bit scary for me at the moment!!

I'm going to see Smokin Aces tonight with my sis, James, Ryan and Matt, not sure what I'm getting myself into, no clue about the movie (to be honest I don't want to know - like the time that Zee & I got our hopes up for Happy Feet) BUT I've got one thing going for me today & that is that the movie is only $5 :) We're meeting up at TGIFriday's for appetizers at 5.30pm. Okay off to shower & try to get my car advert figured out!

Ankle update: The purple colour is getting darker & has grown larger on the lateral portion of my foot, I'm hoping this is a sign that the bruises are going away, but in the mean time I'm still frustrated with the lack of complete recovery!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home