Wednesday, January 24

Sprained Ankle

Lookie here folks, I don't recommend falling down the stairs because this is what could happen to you! Yes, yes I know the photo sorta sucks, but at least you can get an idea from the funny colouring of the pain I'm in! Also note the awesome PJs!!!!

Got an email from LSHTM that they are finishing up my paperwork & will be sending it all off to the UK gov't later this week, so that's good, exciting news. I also got an email saying that by bestest friend & her hubby are going to be able to make my 29th birthday party on Saturday - yipeeeee!!!

Today's big event was lunch at the general store with our neighbour Terry (who own's mom's old log cabin) & moving funds around in my TIAA/CREF account - I know I lead such an exciting life!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 25 January, 2007 16:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes - that looks somewhat painful.

Happy Birthday!

 
At 25 January, 2007 18:14, Anonymous Anonymous said...

January 25th -- yay, it's your birthday. Have a happy day! Hugs and love, Mommio

 
At 25 January, 2007 22:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY NUMBER ONE DAUGHTER!

hope you like the Owl at Twilight for our birthday dinner!

love, Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home