Wednesday, January 17

hmmm

thinking of things to write is kinda hard when I've done bugger all since I last posted.

I don't think I've told you about the annoyance of my credit card number being stolen & used, BUT the wonderful folks at Bank of America caught it & have cancelled that card & sent me a new one :)

I spent most of the weekend watching american football (Go Pats!!) Dan arrived on Saturday so I got to hang out with him as well, which is cool since I haven't seen him in about a year & he's getting married on Feb 17th to the wonderful Julie - congrats!!!

Other minor things I've had to do which have been kinda annoying is tracking down paperwork for my work permit - I need COPIES of my diploma from Norwich, I'm sure is packed safely away in one of the million boxes in my storage unit in upstate NY, so I'm leaving Friday to head up to find it - ugh that is a waste of gas, time & energy (to top it all off doesn't the weather have to become freezing cold when I need to search through boxes). Someone who shall remain nameless, who lives very near to the boxes is apparently unable to look through them for me, find it, scan it & email it to me, which annoys me, but I'm over it now.

Showed up to the doctor's today & apparently they were going to do blood work but didn't remind me to fast so now I have to go back next Wednesday - another minor annoyance in my lil world.

My friend Matt will be moving into his place a week from this Sunday (day after my big party!!) & I'm guessing I'll be invited to help him move & set up. Not too bad since I kinda like to set up kitchens & arrange furniture & I know that his friends will have to carry all the heavy stuff so I'll just sorta stand around & "bark orders", not really but it sounded good!

Okay, off to read my newest book, London by Edward Rutherfurd, I'm only on page 32 but so far so good!!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 18 January, 2007 23:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

comment from the nameless one:

i did not know I declined the task! but, hey, any excuse to see my Number One daughter....I will take it. see you soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home