Friday, January 19

An Inconvenient Truth

So I can't recall if I told you about this movie or not, I watched it with mom while I was in Portland visiting her. Anne, John & Matt had all seen it & recommended it so I figured it had to be good & it was. Here is the link should you care to find out more about it. Personally I think everyone should watch it, wether they are a Gore fan or not, but then again that's just my opinion.

Well it's almost 11am & I should get ready to get my day started (aka get outta the house). On today's agenda is to hook up Matt's cell phone, call about Anne & Matt's W-2 forms, wash the sheets, and drive to dad's house. Sounds like fun, no????

To the one who shall remain nameless, I must admit I'm impressed you're reading my blog & I'm frustrated with London making me find this crap more than I am with you, just misdirected frustration the other day.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 21 January, 2007 21:47, Anonymous Anonymous said...

duly noted by the nameless one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home