Tuesday, January 9

24 hours from now

I should know more about my future. My phone interview is tomorrow morning. Will def update as soon as I have something to tell ya'll.

Got my new filling today & amazingly it didn't hurt, even when they gave the Novicain (always a plus) the down side was that I was hungry around 1pm & the numbness was still going strong, so I had some hot chocolate until I could feel my cheek & not bite it, then I had some cheese & crackers. I've also accomplished a few other things such as, sending out 10 emails I've been meaning to send for awhile but kept forgetting, watered the plants, filled dishwasher/ran it/emptied it, made some birthday e-cards, calling the Town of North Hudson Court to figure out my ticket, and preparing a few papers for my interview tmr (remember wish me luck & keep positive thoughts coming my way around 10amEST, please & thank you!!)

Tonight I think Anne & I are going shoe shopping - not that I need shoes, but Anne needs shoes to match the dress she's wearing to a wedding on Feb 17th in San Antonio, TX.

So you ask what have I done since I last posted??!?! Well I watched
this last night & was uber excited to see the outcome since I'm a huge underdog fan (right mom??) Satruday I slept until 1pm forgetting I was still on west coast time and had a chix parm grinder for dinner & Sunday I woke up at a decent hour & flipped between watching football (yeah Pats & Eagles!!) & movies all afternoon ending the day with a junior bacon cheese burger from Wendy's (not my choice but my credit card has been cancelled due to illegal transactions & I had no cash so I had to rely on others who were on their way home)

I'm off to "watch" (really just read the updates every 2 minutes) the Liverpool v Arsenal match on BBC's website since it's the Carling Cup Quarter Finals (it's about 17 minutes into the game, no score yet)

P.S. Guess what is only 15 days 8 hours 52 minutes and 41 seconds away??

2 Comments:

At 10 January, 2007 01:11, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck, Ra!! I know that you will do a fantastic job! Who all is on the phone for the interview?

 
At 10 January, 2007 04:09, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, what's this with illegal transactions on your credit card?! ID theft? EEK!

Oy...

Well anyway, good luck tomorrow! If I'm awake then (and I should be, thanks to work. :P), I'll send you good vibes. Regardless, I'm sending good vibes now. Knock 'em dead! (But, you know, not so dead that they don't give you the job because they're, well, dead...)

~Zee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home