Saturday, August 19

Ugh I dislike writing up this thesis

If you are bored & want some fun papers to read, feel free to check these out:

Wood KJ and Sakaguchi S. Regulatory T cells in transplantation tolerance.
Nat Rev Immunol. 2003; 3:199-210

Ziegler SF. FOXP3: Of Mice and Men.
Annu Rev Immunol 2006; 24:209-26

Zou Weiping. Regulatory T cells, tumour immunity and immunotherapy.
Nat Rev Immunol. 2006; 6:295-307

These are just 3 of the MANY fun articles I've been reading & re-reading for the past few weeks.

Got some nice graphs which I will try to put up here, course they will not mean much but I have nothing else exciting to report or cool photos to show you, well blogger isn't letting me so guess you won't be able to see them after all, sorry!

I'm staying over at Jeremy's flat this weekend since his flatmate is back home in Spain till 5 Sept. This way, Lou & I can get up semi early & work all day on our laptops, while Jeremy draws physics things on his laptop . . . if anyone saw us they would say, "Oh my goodness, what geeks, three laptops on one computer"


Well back to my graphs . . . tarra :)

2 Comments:

At 20 August, 2006 17:04, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So exciting that you have graphs and figures!! Can't wait to see them! You are almost, almost done =)!! Good luck.

 
At 22 August, 2006 00:54, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooooie! coming down to the last minutes!

Can't wait to see this baby even tho' I won't understand anything. What a year!

Love and hugs and giggles,

Mommio

 

Post a Comment

<< Home