Wednesday, August 16

Trials of today

Woke up late, walked to the post which was suppose to open at 08.30, but at 08.55 it was still closed :( so I went into uni, ran into Sacha, we chatted about exams & projects (I think that's all I ever talk about these days), took some photos with the microscope in the Malaria Reference Lab on 3rd floor, thanks to John Williams!! Had lunch with Amanda at Senate house, mmm £2.50 for a small salad :( Re arranged all 80 my slides for Alero, found Louise in the common room talked about exams, walked to 99 Gower to get Amanda who was crying b/c she'd lost her oyster card & got into a fight with Dom (over his lack of understanding about her stress!) went to call Heather & noticed my mobile was missing. Lou, Amanda & I all started to laugh & cry at the same time . . . apparently the stress level is very high for all of us! Went back to uni, found my mobile, did not find A's oyster card, Louise went to meet Jeremy for a drink on Edgeware Rd, found Dom, had dinner, came home, checked email, read A's intro & wrote a few comments, listening to noisy boys getting drunk in the kids park behind my flat and planning on brushing my teeth as soon as this is posted so I can go to bed. Tarra . . .

2 Comments:

At 16 August, 2006 07:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a crazy day!! Here's hoping tomorrow is a bit more mellow and relaxed... (Get yerself a Crunchie - you won't be sorry. :)

 
At 16 August, 2006 20:24, Blogger Adirondack Wal-Mart said...

What's an oyster card?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home