Tuesday, June 20

DONE

Exams are all done . . . Now 24 hours of relaxation followed by lab safety introduction (ya know like the videos Tina shows & other fun stuff like that). All I know so far is that I'll be looking at T reg (FOXP3+) cells in EBV related tumours, more details to come on that after I meet with my advisor tomorrow. Looking forward to getting back into the lab - hope I haven't lost my pipetting skills with all this time in the library.

Hey Pete, what you been up to in the lab? Steve said he just spent a fun filled day in there working with you. At times I really do miss our time point with the Beatles & Bob Dylan.

Okay off to get dinner sorted & relax before the Zoo Bar, if I don't pass out on the couch before hand.

2 Comments:

At 20 June, 2006 19:12, Blogger PCS said...

I'm not saying a word until there is a publication. I've learned my lesson.

 
At 20 June, 2006 19:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, SWEET SARA!!! LOVE, MOMMIO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home