Tuesday, June 13

Are you Spoiled??

This is a good study break, should you be looking for one, it's the Are you Spoiled Quiz:

1. your own cell phone? Yes, I actually have 2, one in the USA and one in the UK
2. a television in your bedroom ? I don't' own a tv anymore =(
3. an iPod ? Nope, not anymore, I gave it to a friend who needed it more than I did & who I know appreciates it!
4. a photo printer ? Nope
5. your own phone line ? Yes
6. TiVo or a generic digital video recorder? No, see question #2
7. high-speed internet access (i.e., not dialup) ? Yes, must have!!
8. a surround sound system in bedroom? No, not anywhere
9. DVD player in bedroom ? No, see #2.
10. at least a hundred DVD's? Yes, my collection of DVDs is a wee bit large :)
11. a child-free bathroom ? yeah since I don't have any kids - lol.
12. your own in-house office? No.
13. a pool ? No.
14. a guest house ? I wish!
15. a game room ? It's a studio flat, how can I have rooms?
16. a queen-size bed? nope, double
17. a stocked bar ? as if I could afford to buy all that crap?!?!?!
18. a working dishwasher ? yeah if you count MissyLou & me.
19. an icemaker ? bearly have a freezer!
20. a working washer and dryer ? Well washer, but we air dry everything.
21. more than 20 pairs of shoes? Ummm, no.
22. at least ten things from a designer store? Probably not.
23. Expensive sunglasses? nope
24. framed original art (not lithographs or prints)? No.
25. Egyptian cotton sheets or towels ? Nope!
26. a multi-speed bike? yeah at home in the states I have an awesome mountain bike.
27. a gym membership? Yes.
28. large exercise equipment at home ? No,
29. your own set of golf clubs ? No, who plays golf?
30. a pool table ? Nope.
31. a tennis court ? Nope.
32. local access to a lake, large pond, or the sea? Yes, I only live 10 minutes from Hampstead Heath's ponds - not that I would swim in them with all the algae!!!
33. your own pair of skis? Yes.
34. enough camping gear for a weekend trip in an isolated area ? Yep.
35. a boat? No, but I would really like one.
36. a jet ski ? No, but use to.
37. a neighborhood committee membership? No.
38. a beach house or a vacation house/cabin ? Yes.
39. wealthy family members? Yes.
40. two or more family cars ? That would be no, but I do have one car.
41. a walk-in closet or pantry? Nope.
42. a yard ? Nope, I have a public playground behind my flat does that count?
43. a hammock ? Wish I did - that would be awesome!
44. a personal trainer ? No.
45. good credit ? Yes.
47. a designer bag that required being on a waiting list to get? No.
48. at least $100 cash in your possession right now ? No way, not even £20 :(
49. more than two credit cards bearing your name ? Yes.
50. a stock portfolio? Yes.
51. a passport? Yes.
52. a horse ? Not anymore.
53. a trust fund (either for you or created by you)? No.
54. private medical insurance ? Through work?? NHS baby!!! That's National Heath Services for those non-UK readers out there.
55. a college degree ? Yes, Bachelors of Science in Biology with a minor in Sports Medicine and (fingers crossed) in Sept I'll have a Masters of Science in Immunology of Infectious Diseases.
56. shop for non-needed items for yourself (like clothes, jewelry, electronics) ? Yes of course, who hasn't???
57. do your regular grocery shopping at high-end or specialty stores ? NOWAY, MissyLou & I go to Iceland & PoundStretcher looking for deals!
58. pay someone else to clean your house, do dishes, or launder your clothes (not counting dry-cleaning) ? No.
59. go on weekend mini-vacations ? Yep sometimes!
60. send dinners back with every flaw ? No, I pretty much eat anything.
61. wear perfume or cologne (not body spray) ? Yes.
62. regularly get your hair styled or nails done in a salon ? No.
63. have a job but don't need the money OR, stay at home with little financial sacrifice ? Ummm no .... I'm a student.
64. pay someone else to cook your meals? Nope.
65. pay someone else to watch your children or walk your dogs ? Not applicable so no.
66. regularly pay someone else to drive you ? No, unless you count public transportation!
67. expect a gift after you fight with your partner? No.
68. an only child? Nope.
69. married/partnered to a wealthy person ? Nope.
70. baffled/surprised when you don't get your way? No, too easy-going.
71. been on a cruise? Yes, to Canada.
72. traveled out of the country ? Yes. France, Netherlands, Bahamas, England, Spain, South Africa, Wales, Ireland, Canada, and Mexico.
73. met a celebrity ? Yes, but not really interested me.
74. been to the Caribbean? Yes, see #71.
75. been to Europe? Yes, see #72.
76. been to Hong Kong? No.
77. been to Hawaii ? Yes, Waikiki Beach with my fam back in 1988.
78. been to New York? Yes, lived there for many years.
79. eaten at the space needle in Seattle ? Nope, never been to the state of Washington.
80. been to the Mall of America ? Nope.
81. been on the Eiffel tower in Paris ? Nope.
82. been on the Statue of Liberty in New York ? No, well seen it many times.
83. moved more than three times because you wanted to ? Yes .. more than 3.
84. dined with local political figures? Nope.
85. been to both the Atlantic coast and the Pacific? Yes.
86. gone to another country for your honeymoon ? Never married.
87. hire a professional photographer for your wedding or party? again, not married, so no.
88. take riding or swimming lessons as a child? Yes.
89. attend private school? Nope public all the way.
90. have a Sweet 16 birthday party thrown for you ? Nope.

I didn't get the full instructions but I know that if you answered "Yes" to at least 40 of the questions, you're considered "spoiled".

I got 31, so I'm not spoiled :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home