Monday, June 12

Miss B & Shann's best friend

So I heard via email that Shannon & Barrett's best friend in the world passed away last night, Scout, their 11 year old Siberian Husky.
Here is a recent photo of him at their house.

This is a typical Scout pose
(note the beautiful blue eye)
relaxed & enjoying the day
but with one eye waiting &
watching over Miss B while
she's playing in the yard.

Well I must get back to the library, but I wanted to post this quickly . . .

May Scout rest in peace up in heaven playing catch with Mom's dear Henry!

1 Comments:

At 12 June, 2006 22:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dog, please tell your friends I'm sorry for their loss, but that my dog Kerry will be pleased to welcome Scout into doggie heaven. Kerry left us 2 months ago today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home