Tuesday, May 9

Hygiene Hypothesis

So before I get into my title, I just wanted to let you know I had a great catch up phone call today with Paula earlier :) I hadn't spoken to her (aside from emails & cards) since we went out to lunch in December when I was home. You know how women can talk for hours, well I think we talked for over 1 hours, it was fantastic! I filled her in on aspects of my life which do not get blogged & she filled me in on some of the work "gossip", "lab Kevin", and her family. Overall just a wonderful chat. I miss my days of coffee breaks at 10.30am and 3.30pm, where we'd all sit around & swap "what we did this weekend" stories.

So back to the original point of this entry . . . Interestingly we were talking in lectures today about the "Hygiene Hypothesis" & as it turns out, my former boss blogged about it today, so I'm not going to write an entry about it, you can just
click here & look for the entries titled, "hygiene hypothesis part 1 & 2" and see for yourself, (thanks Pete!!!) Of course by the time you read this entry, he might have added more than just parts 1 & 2 but that's a good place to start. Happy reading :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home