Friday, May 5

Second Beautiful Day in a Row

So today is suppose to be 72F!! It's already sunny & semi warm at 10.20am. PLUS I have no classes today :) I'm going to look for my journal articles for my group project on coinfection (I was lucky & got BCG vaccines and worm infections, wonder if Quentin put me in that group b/c he knew I was interested in it or if it was just luck of the draw)

Then I'm thinking (if it's still nice later, fingers crossed) I'm going to take my articles, find a nice park, sit in it and enjoy the sun while reading - doesn't that sound nice? Not as nice as sitting at the Trudeau beach, but it's the best I can get over here and I've gotta make the best of the few non rainy days, since this weekend's forecast looks like rain. But that's okay b/c my weekend plans are to go swimming & revise for our final exam with Susan (aka study group).

Only other exciting thing I have planned is to go to dinner with Heather, Amanda & Susan tonight at Cuba Libre in Islington, just off the Angel tube station on Upper Street.

In other exciting news I've gotten my headphone & mic so now I can talk via the internet :) this might not sound so exciting to you, but for me it's super exciting b/c other people who have Skype I can talk to for free and we all know how much I LOVE free things!! So far I only know of one person who has Skype but I've just gotten off the "phone" with him & it worked so I'm super excited about this, especially since he's in Afghanistan & the connection was super clear. So if any of you have a mic & want to download Skype (free again), then we can chat for free. You apparently can call landlines if you buy "Skype minutes" but I'm not doing that since I have other int'l phone plans.

A few photos I just found on my hard drive for you to enjoy of London, can you guess where these were taken? I'll put their locations in a comment so you can check yourself:

#1
#2#3

1 Comments:

At 05 May, 2006 11:07, Blogger Sara said...

1 = Picadilly Circus
2&3 = St James Park

 

Post a Comment

<< Home