Friday, May 5

Cinqo De Mayo

So who's going to Despo's tonight for a Mago or two or three?????

WISH I as there to go!!!

Here is a cute Far Side that I want to post after LSHTM just did a recent "hand washing" studying and found that on average only 25% of men wash after using the toilet (#s are even lower when you check to see if they actually used soap!) while 40% of woman washed their hands. Now if those same group of people are being observed to their knowledge the numbers are much higher (closer to 80%). We were joking around with our mate Heather (public health major in this "hand washing" class) that they should have a barrier where you have to wash your hands before the door will open to let you out - like paying at a toll booth.

This would work as well!
Okay Louise & I are off to study in Hampstead Heath, now that all my errands are done (Daddio, Auntie Ann, RI Mom, Miss BAM & Mommio keep your eyes out in the post)

3 Comments:

At 05 May, 2006 16:23, Blogger PCS said...

Someone once asked "Didn't your mother teach you to wash your hands after peeing"? The answer was, "No, she taught me not to pee on my hands".

Also, normal urine should be sterile, so even if you do pee on your hands, it shouldn't matter.

Hope that helps.

 
At 05 May, 2006 16:28, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Cinqo de Mayo! Loving the blog as always. I read every day but don't always say something. Yay! Arsenal. I checked to see what the listings on TV are for football (soccer). Not much on free satellite TV. Bet the World Cup will be available though. Gettin' ready to go to get Quid tomorrow. Love, MOM

 
At 05 May, 2006 16:33, Blogger Sara said...

I don't care how sterile urine is it's just gross not to wash your hands!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home