Thursday, May 4

Does anyone read this anymore?

So I've been super busy with uni this week, but I posted a few things the other day & still have not heard anything from anyone - does anyone read this anymore??

Well here is what I did today (in case you are still reading):

Stained all of my lab partner, Dave's PBMC's for CD56, CD3, and intracellularly for IFNg and then ran them on the FACS this afternoon & got to analyze them on our own with CellQuest - we made our own pretty plots & since Dave & I were super efficient, we got to use different colours for our density plots & dot plots!!

At 5.30, Susan, Amanda, Heather, Dom & I met at the uni bar & got the tube from Tottenham Court over to Liverpool Street Station (NEVER take the central line at 5.45pm on the hottest day of the year - it sucks too many people & too little air circulation!!!) We were going to get our £5.49 curry night special - it was great! You get 2 popodums, 1 nan bread, choice of 13 curries, mango chutney, rice, and a drink, how can you go wrong? PLUS, you can sit outside, added bonus when it's 26C (multiply by 5 and divide by 9 to get F, I'm bloody knackered and can't be arsed to do it in my head at the moment.)

Well it's 23.20, so I'm off to brush my teeth & go to bed. Luckily I have tomorrow off :) so I'm gonna have a bit of a lie in & then hopefully (fingers crossed) study outside in the warm sun.


P.S. Arsenal beat Manchester City 3-1 tonight :) :) :) plus the spell checker isn't working so excuse any mistakes, I'll look through it once, but I doubt I'll catch anything - LOL

2 Comments:

At 05 May, 2006 01:10, Blogger PCS said...

Did you tell the FACS people they better start using FlowJo instead of CellQuest since that is what everyone else is switching to?

 
At 05 May, 2006 10:19, Blogger Sara said...

I of course asked about it and they do use FlowJo, just the old Mac that the students are allowed to "play" on have CellQuest. She said if we could get the basics of that down then she was sure we could easily switch to FlowJo w/o a problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home