Tuesday, May 2

Lemon Zinger Tea

So as most of you know I'm a bit obsessed over Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger Tea!

PLUS, I've now gotten my flatmate & friends addicted to the tea as well. Only theres a slight problem, they don't sell this tea in England (that any of us can find) so we've decided to put a little challenge out there to all of our friends & family. Anyone feeling up for it, please go to your local supermarket & pick up a box of tea & mail it to your thirsty, poor (remember we're living on college budgets in a VERY expensive city), friends in London, who will be eternally grateful!! Now you're probably thinking, what they're in England and need tea?!?!? We have tons of Tips PG Tea, just we don't have any CS Lemon Zinger Herbal Tea, any of you who have tasted it will understand what I mean!

We're not asking for much, just 1 box, we figure if everyone who reads this blog sends us 1 box of tea, we'll be able to make it through the writing of our thesis with each of us getting a cup of tea a day. When mailing you can of course add in any other treats (homemade sweets are always appreciated)

So if you're interested in this challenge, but don't have my address just leave a comment & I'll email you my address. Seeing as this is such a public site, I'm not about to post my home address - who knows what sort of weirdos & freaks would be knocking at my door. MissyLou & I are especially weary since last Friday when 2 of our coursemates houses were burgled!!

2 Comments:

At 03 May, 2006 05:27, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whose house was burgled?

so sorry

Love, Mommio

 
At 04 May, 2006 23:27, Blogger Sara said...

Dave & Luci's

 

Post a Comment

<< Home