Tuesday, January 17

Photos and presentation

Here are some random photos I found and have never posted - some are from this past May when Dad and I came to visit (hence the green leaves behind Cleopatra's Needle) - Enjoy . . .



















Me at Tooting Bec Tube station - waiting for the tube to the West End























Me at Trafalgar Sq with Big Ben behind me - not the road tells you were to look for traffic!!


horse guard in their "summer" outfit
























London Eye


Cleopatra's Needle



Black Friar Bridge - prettiest of the "low bridges"

Here is my paper for tomorrow's presentation - can you understand figure 5??? We can't!!! But then again neither can our prof, Helena Helmby, so we're in the clear :)

2 Comments:

At 17 January, 2006 23:30, Blogger PCS said...

No I can't understand figure 5 because I don't subscribe to 'Blood'. Why don't you trip up to Mill Hill and ask Jean to explain it to you.

 
At 18 January, 2006 17:19, Blogger Sara said...

yeah I wish we had time to leg it up to Mill Hill, but we just talked about what we think they were trying to tell us, even if we can't actually see it on their FACS plots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home